About Us

TCM Limited was started by Nobel Laureate Sir. C.V. Raman and Dr. Krishnamurti in the year 1943 as Travancore Chemical Manufacturing Company Ltd. The name was changed to TCM Limited in 1996. The Company established 4 plants acrosss south india during it’s 60 years history.

The first unit was set up in 1943 at Kundara, Quilon District in Kerala to produce Potassium Chlorate.

Second Unit was set up in 1957 at Kalamassery, Eranakulam District in Kerala to produce Copper Sulphate, Copper Oxychloride and it’s formulation, Strontium Nitrate, Strontium Carbonate and Sodium Sulphide.

Third Unit was set up in 1968 at Mettur Dam, Salem District in Tamil Nadu to produce Barium Salts like Barium Carbonate, Barium Nitrate, Sodium Sulphide and Strontium Salts.

Fourth Unit was set up in 1978 at Tuticorin in Tamil Nadu to produce Alum. The unit was expanded with additional Plants for production of Copper Sulphate, Copper Oxychloride ad its formulations, Strontium Nitrate, Strontium Carbonate and Sodium Sulphide.
image

Company
TCM Limited was started by Nobel Laureate Sir. C.V. Raman and Dr. Krishnamurti in the year 1943 as Travancore Chemical Manufacturing Company Ltd.

Read More
image

Products
TCM Lmited produces quality chemicals that are used in various Industries. Farming, Chemical, Electroplating, Ceramics, Iron & Steel, Water treatment, Plastic, Paint,...

Learn More
image

ARTICLES OF ASSOCIATION OF TCM LIMITED
Click here to download

Unaudited Financial Results for the Quarter Ended on 31-12-2016
Click here to download