Who we are
TCM is one of the oldest companies in the region founded by Nobel Laureate Sir C.V.Raman and Dr. P. Krishnamurti in the year 1943 as Travancore Chemical Manufacturing Company Ltd and subsequently the name was changed to TCM Ltd in the year 1996. TCM during its 75 years of history, established manufacturing units in different locations in India right from 1944 onwards. TCM became one of the pioneer in manufacturing sector specially with Organic and inorganic chemicals, Fungicides, Herbicides, Barium and Strontium salts, Strontium Nitrite, Sodium Sulfide and various other derivatives.
Though, we have down sized all the manufacturing activity as part of our diversification and strategical deployment of business, still we are active and holding commanding position as a credible supplier of the above products in the Indian market. TCM now diversified its operations in to Renewable Energy, Aquaculture, Plantation, Food Processing, Import and Export, and International Trading with wide network across the globe spreading in more than 52 countries vibrantly functioning with a wide network of more than 1200 dedicated people, who make our vision more clear and specific.